Just like Google, you will want search engines to recognize your websites, a quick way to do this is adding your websites to webmaster tools.
Google also has their own master tools, Google Search Console, if you want to know how to add websites to Google Search console, click here.
By adding your websites to Bing webmaster tools you can also track your websites traffic on Bing. Here I’m going to walk you through each step of adding a website to Bing webmaster tools.
1. Go to Bing webmaster tools and sign in.
2. Click “ADD YOUR SITE”.
3. Fill in your information, you can leave some as blank. After that, hit “SAVE”.
4. Copy the meta tag.
WordPress users can use a plugin to verify, but if you are not a WordPress user or the plugin doesn’t work, you can add the meta tag manually, I’ve demonstrated how to do that in my “How to Add Website to Google Search Console” tutorial.
5. Back to your website “Dashboard” >>”Plugins” >> “Add New” and search All in One SEO Pack. Install and activate it.
6. Go to “All in One SEO” >> “General Settings”
7. Scroll down you can find “Webmaster Verification”, paste the meta tag in the “Bing Webmaster Center” box, and only keep the code inside content-” “.
8. Scroll down and click “Update File”.
9. Go to Bing webmaster tools and click “VERIFY”
10. All done! You will be directed to the dashboard.